Would be wonderful to be able to afford a nice equipment used in the gyms at home. As nice as it sounds, it just not an option for most of us. However, exercise is important and you need to find exercises that are effective and that you can do at home.
Now more excuses! Here are 6 awesome exercises that you can do at home:
1. Walking – You can go outside and enjoy the scenery around you while you exercise, and if the weather has other ideas, you can just get an effective walking workout at home. If you have stairs, go up and down a few times. This will help to tone up your legs, while getting some low impact aerobic exercise as well. If you don’t have any stairs available, just walk around the house a few
2. Squats – These are wonderful exercises for your legs and
buttocks.You can even just try these by sitting and standing up again from a regular chair, if you’re finding them to be too difficult. As long as you’re able to do a few repetitions, you will be providing some benefit to your body.
3. The Plank – Done correctly, the plank will challenge your entire core and have you all sweaty and shaky in seconds. As all body weight exercises, you can modify the intensity as you progress. Place your elbows underneath your shoulders, and your feet together. Now lift and hold your body weight, aiming for a straight line from head-to-toe.
4. The 3:00 4. Endurance Challenge – The following three exercises are considered the “basics” of bodyweight exercises – the squat, push up and burpee. Master these three, and you will turn your body into a more efficient machine and you will be guaranteed to turn heads. Perform as many reps as you can for the squat in just 3-minutes. Rest for 90 seconds, and then move on to the next exercise. Perform every exercise for 3-minutes, and record the total number of correct reps you can complete.
5. Crunches – The best exercise for building up and strengthening abdominal muscles. When you’re just getting started, don’t worry about getting your head all the way up. So long as you’re going up until you feel the stretching of the muscles, you will see some benefit.
6. The Pull-Up – There is no greater test to your body weight strength than these! And you can now do them in your own home. By following this 3-step guide, you can be performing home pull-ups before you know it. The pull-up is a test of your entire upper body, however the main muscles are your upper back. Start to strengthen them by performing bent-over rows with whatever you have around the home –Aim for 2-3 sets of 10 reps, several times per week.
Change you habits and try these 6 workouts in the comfort of your home today,and keep it in regular!
Fitness Trainer Remind "Don't forget to relex your full body after exercise!"