It’s Halloween soon! To get into the ‘spirit’ of things, we’re launching our Aosom Pumpkin Carving Contest!
We want to see the terrifying and creative pumpkins that you’re carving up this Halloween! If you’re not a professional pumpkin carver or just want some creative inspiration, fear not! Head over to this post on our blog where we have a full page of useful tips and tricks to help you create an amazing pumpkin that will scare even bats and spiders away. (Pumpkin Carving Tips)
We’re giving 1 lucky winner a Christmas inflatable from our inflatables range to decorate your home or garden during this festive season.
To enter, simply like our Facebook page & submit your pumpkin carving photo to this post.
The winner will be randomly selected out of all qualifying submissions.
Competition will end on the 4th November with the winner being announced shortly after!
Full terms and conditions:
- The promoter is: MHStar UK Limited (MH Star (company no. 07361121). MH Star registered address is 27 Perivale Business Park, Horsenden Lane South, Perivale, Greenford, Middlesex, UB6 7RH.
- The competition is open to residents Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of MH Star and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Submissions must be located Ireland and be 18 years of age or older.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook on or after 5th November 2018.
- The account submitted must be an individual personal account.
- The profile must be viewable by the public
- MH Star reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without any notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- MH Star is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is 2.1 Metre Inflatable Rotating Christmas Tree (844-048). Full details of the product can be view at the following website address: https://www.aosom.ie/christmas/homcom-large-christmas-inflatable-rotating-xmas-tree-decor-6-led-lights-animated.html
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Colour of the prize may vary from any depictions or pictures.
- Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- MH Star will notify the winner of instructions on receiving the prize.
- MH Star decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.