Opening times: Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Whatever the problem, we’re here to help. Located in our Head Office, our Customer Service experts are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
You can contact us directly on +44 800 240 4050, or, if you would like to leave a message, simply select from the options below. We aim to respond to all queries within 24 hours (Monday- Friday, 9am to 5pm. Peak times may take longer).
Please note, for any products purchased outside Aosom.ie, please contact us via the original platform for us to assist.
1. General EnquiriesHow to contact our Aosom TeamThere are two quick and easy ways to contact us!
You can select the speech bubble icon on the top left of the Home page OR scroll to the bottom of the Home page and select the option to CONTACT US.
Both options will allow you to leave a message, view our address details and information regarding our opening hours.
Please note: All messages are responded to within 24 hours of contact being made.
You can also call us on +44 800 240 4050.How do I create an Aosom account?Please select the SIGN UP option on the top right of the Home page. Once all fields are completed, you can submit your details and enjoy all the benefits of being an Aosom member!Benefits of becoming an Aosom Member!Receive exclusive offers, discounts, new launches and latest news to our registered members
Track your orders and order history
Look up past purchases and reorder with ease
Enjoy fast checkout by storing your billing and shipping informationWhat are Loyalty Points?Loyalty points=Money off
The more you buy, the more points you accumulate, the more money you save!
Please note: Loyalty points can only be used once an account has been made. If you choose to purchase as a GUEST, points can be transferred to your account at any given time, however, you will need to create an account to retrieve your previous points.
Please refer to the POINTS POLICY at the bottom of the Home page for further information or contact us via email should you have any further queries.How can I leave feedback?1.Go to Trustpilot.com
2.Search for the website of the business or company you want to review. The easiest way is to copy-paste the website address or URL into the search bar
3.Once you've found the right business, go to their profile page and click Review company
4.Choose the number of stars you want to give your overall experience
5.Write about your experience and give your review a title
6.You may be invited to enter a reference number that corresponds to your buying or service experience. Providing this can make it easier for the business to recognize you as a customer and solve any issues you identify
7.Click Post your review now
As we strive for 100% customer satisfaction, feedback is very important to us. We request that you contact us via message should any issues arise with your order so that we can address your concerns and rectify any issues.How do I know about your new offers?Please subscribe to our newsletter and add us as to your FAVOURITE to be informed about latest products and offers.How do I update/make changes to my account?You can change you billing/shipping information, manage your address book, check the status of your orders, apply for a return, and change your password, if necessary.What happens if I forget my password?Don't worry, it happens to the best of us! Just go to LOG IN at the top right of the page. Enter username and click on "Forgot password?" below. You'll be prompted to enter the email address associated with your account and the password will be sent to your mailbox.
2. Product IssuesMy item has reached me damaged/faulty/missing parts, what should I do now?In this unlikely event, we advise all customers that any issues must be communicated within 14 working days of the delivery taking place. Please contact us at your earliest convenience through contact us via email.
To ensure quick resolution, please attach/include photos and part numbers and ask you to provide this information on first contact.
We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours and will do all we can to resolve any issues as efficiently as possible.I have changed my mind; can I cancel my order?As we operate a rapid dispatch and delivery service, please send us an email immediately, so we contact our Shipping team and cancel your order prior to dispatch. If dispatch has already taken place, you will be instructed to refuse delivery and advise all friends, family and neighbours to do the same.
Please note: If the goods are accepted/signed for, we will not be liable for the return costs.
3. PostageCan I collect my order?We do not offer customer collection facilities as we run from serviced warehouses that do not allow public access.Express DeliveryWe do not have a fast track/express service available. Dispatch/delivery is as standard.When will I receive my order?As we operate 24-hour dispatch, delivery can take 3-5 working days from date of payment.
Once your order is marked as dispatched your tracking number and courier name will be sent via email so you can track delivery of your consignment online at any time.I have ordered more than one item, will they be delivered together?As we operate from serviced warehouses across the country, we are unable to guarantee same day/time delivery as the multiple items may be coming from different warehouses or delivered with different couriers/separate consignments.
Once dispatch has taken place, we encourage our customers to track each of their consignments online or contact us accordingly.I have just made a purchase! Can I pass over specific delivery instructions?Please be sure to add your instructions to your BUYER NOTES at checkout or contact us via email. Where possible, we will accommodate any special requirements and inform the courier of any alternative contact numbers/directions for deliveryHow do I track my Item?Once dispatched, your consignment can be tracked online via the courier website.
If you experience difficulties accessing your tracking information, please contact us via email and we will be happy to contact the courier directly/track delivery on your behalf.
4. Delivery QueriesI have missed my delivery! What will happen now?If delivery fails, your courier will leave a card informing you that they have attempted delivery and further instructions regarding a second delivery/option to collect from your local depot. We will also attempt to contact you to rearrange delivery.I would like my parcel to be left in a secure location, can this be done?In a case where the customer requests the goods to be left in a specific place (without a signature), we are not liable for any theft/damage/loss that may occur with this item ONCE delivery has taken place.
Please contact us via email and we will confirm if this request can be honoured by the courier.
5. Payment QueriesHow do I pay for my purchase?Please amend the quantity (if applicable) and select the ADD TO CART tab. The options to CONTINUE SHOPPING or VEIW CART will appear. You will need to select the VEIW CART tab to proceed to checkout.
At this time, it is important that you check all contact/delivery details before completion as once payment has been made, we may not be able to change/cancel your order prior to dispatch.
Once you have completed checkout, an email will be sent as confirmation.I need a VAT Invoice, can this be provided?For security reasons, we are unable to provide a VAT invoice prior to delivery. Once delivery has taken place, please contact us via email and we will be happy to honour your request.
6. ReturnsWhat is the returns policy?If you wish to return your items to us, it must be done so within 14 working days of the item being delivered.
We also ask our customers to contact us via email before attempting to return the goods so we can provide the necessary information.
Please note: For all returns deemed unsuitable, we are not responsible for the return shipping and we are unable to refund you returns delivery charges if any.
1. Product enquiries
2. Order enquiry
3. Delivery enquiry
4. Return request
5. Account enquiry
6. Technical/website issues
7. Missing parts