HOMCOM 10ft Trampoline Safety Pad-Multicolour
- Φ305cm Trampoline Safety Pad: Designed to protect users from being scratched or trapped by the spring hooks and space between springs, one-piece design fits very neat on the 10ft trampoline.
- High Quality: Safety cover made of 500D PVC on the top and 128g/㎡ PE on the bottom, deep side skirt overlaps full trampoline frame.
- Durable: High density, EPE closed-cell foam inside for shock absorbent platform, water and mildew resistant.
- Safe Use: Soft surface ensures you and your family do not get pinches and scrapes, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and with UV treated coating.
- DIMENSIONS: Φ305cm. Net Weight: 2.5kg. Trampoline is EXCLUDED.
Trampoline Safety Pad is a must to have to ensure your family's safety! Replace your worn out old pad with this high-quality safety pad to get your trampoline back to use safely! This safety pad is imperative to use, in order to protect the threads at the edges of the mat from disintegrating. This Trampoline Safety Pad also protects the jumper from falling onto the steel frame or getting hurt from the springs. 'Upper Bounce' Trampoline Pads contain the best shock absorbent, high density, closed-cell foam that will not absorb water, mildew or lose shape.
- Designed to protect users from being scratched or trapped by the spring hooks and space between springs
- One-piece design for maximum protection , fits very neat on the 10' trampoline
- High quality safety cover made of 500D PVC on the top and 128g/㎡ PE on the bottom
- High density, EPE closed-cell foam inside for shock absorbent platform
- Water and mildew resistant
- Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and UV treated coating
- Soft surface ensures you and your family do not get pinches and scrapes
- Deep side skirt overlaps full trampoline frame
- Quick and easy installation
- Trampoline is not included
- Item Name: Trampoline Pad
- Brand Name: HOMCOM
- Colour: Multi Coloured
- Material: PVC,PE
- Overall dimension: Φ305cm
- Safety Pad Width: 300W x 15Dmm
- Net Weight: 2.5kg
- Custom Label: 120307-023