HOMCOM Motorcycle Wheel Chock Metal Motorbike Holder Pre-Drilled Holes
- ADJUSTABLE: Locks to three different levels, suitable for the following tyres sizes: 17",19" and 21".
- METAL FRAME: A solid and sturdy construction to ensure it can be used daily. Finished with a powder coating for extra strength. Resistant to corrosion, it's suitable for outdoor use.
- FREESTANDING DESIGN: Comes with pre-drilled holes so you can attach to the ground or mount it where you need it placed.
- RUBBER CAPS: Fitted on each sharp end, protects the ground from damage.
- DIMENSIONS: 43H x 60W x 55Dcm. MAXIMUM LOAD 250KG. ASSEMBLE REQUIRED.
Let your motorbike stand proud and steady with this wheel chock from HOMCOM. Formed from metal with a powder coating for extra strength and protection, it features pre-drilled holes for you to fix to the floor or wherever you need it to be placed. The motorcycle wheel chock can be adjusted to three levels and is suitable for tyres between 17" and 21". It's finished with rubber caps on the ends to prevent the frame damaging your floor.
- Sturdy metal frame, supports up to 250kg
- Powder coated for extra strength and resistance against corrosion
- Rubber end caps to protect your floor
- Free-standing design, with pre-drilled holes to attach to where you need it standing
- Easy to assemble
- Item Name: Motorcycle wheel chock
- Brand: HOMCOM
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal
- Max Load: 250kg
- Overall Dimension: 60W x 55D x 43H cm
- Suit for Motorcycle Wheels: 43.18cm/48.26cm/53.34cm
- Flat Pack: Yes