HOMCOM Bedroom Home 5 Chest Of Drawers w/ Feet & Handles 80x79cm White
- SIMPLE AND BEAUTIFUL: Blends in beautiful to your home and living space. Gunpowder bronze knob handles for a sophisticated finishing touch.
- SPACIOUS: Features three large drawers and two smaller top drawers. STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Made from a durable blend of MDF and particleboard. Attaches to wall for safety against tipping.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Water painted finish is easy to clean and look after. FOUR FEET: Keeps drawer elevated, helping to prevent daily wear and tear and keeping it aerated.
- DIMENSIONS: 80.6H x 79W x 39.5Dcm. MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY: Drawer: 10kg. Whole: 70kg.
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
Fresh, spacious and simple, this drawer cabinet is the perfect addition to any bedroom or living space out there. Made from a hard wearing blend of MDF and particleboard, this cabinet is built to last, offering you a mainstay addition for years to come, with a smooth painted surface for easy maintenance. Featuring three large drawers and two smaller top drawers, it offers plenty of space for storage to keep your home easily clean and organised and is finished with feet to elevate it and stop any wear and tear. A great storage solution for your home.
- Fresh, versatile and elegantly simple design which looks great placed anywhere
- Spacious, it features three large drawers and two smaller top drawers
- Made from a durable blend of MDF and particleboard
- Smooth painted finish for maintenance
- Back attaches to wall for safety
- Gunpowder bronze tone knob handles for a sophisticated finishing touch
- For feet for elevation, helps to prevent damage and aerates unit
- Assembly required
- Item Name: Drawer Cabinet
- Brand Name: HOMCOM
- Overall dimension: 79W x 39.5D x 80.5H cm
- Material: E1 class MDF, Particle Board
- Colour: White
- Small drawer inner space dimension: 28.5W x31.5D x 9.5H cm
- Large drawer inner space dimension: 63W x 31.5D x 9.5H cm
- Weight capacity: (drawer) 10kg, (whole) 70kg
- Net weight: 30.7kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Custom Label: 831-256