This Homcom brand professional new bike stand clamps your bike in its jaws; the two pivots and height adjustment give maximum flexibility for working angles. The Clamp has rubber grippers so it doesn't damage your bike. The fixed legs are really designed as a workshop stand that doesn’t require moving.
- Functional and sturdy bike repair stand
- 4 Support legs provide optimum stability
- Tool tray for easy storage
- High quality support jaws grip the bike securely so no damage will be caused to the bike paintwork.
- Variable centre post height adjustment for working heights from approx 109-180cm
- Clamp fits most standard frame diameters from approx 30-70mm
- Locking mechanism on the tilt enabling a bike to be positively locked at any angle
- The lock is a quick release system enabling single handed changing of the angle of the bike
- Simple to operate and totally robust
- Assembly required
- Brand New in Good Condition
- Colour: Silvery Grey
- Materails:PP+Q195 Steel Tube
- Dimensions of Tool Tray: 25x13x1.5cm
- Overall Dimensions: L100cm x W66cm x H109-180cm
- Tubes of Main Body: φ38mm
- Tubes of Legs: φ30mm
- Product net weight: 6.5kg.
- Max load: 30kg
- Custom Label:B4-0081